Ask me!

Search products

Monday 7 February 2011

01 Making a Phone call

Now lets learn how to converse through phone.

This is a typical conversation between 2 friends:



Albert   : Hello.
Bob      : Good Morning. Is Albert there?

Albert   : This is Al.
Bob      : Al, This is Bob. What are you doing?

Albert   : Bob, I'm Sleeping. What time is it?
Bob      :Its 8 AM Time to rise and shine.

Albert   : 8 AM? Aahh! Oh No! I'll be late for work.
Bob      : No, No.. No.. Today is Saturday. You do not have to work today.

Albert   : Aah! Saturday! Thats right, No work today! Sounds good!
Bob      : Hey! Are you free today?

Albert   : Ah! Today is Saturday, Yeah I'm free.
Bob      : Would you like to do something together today?

Albert   : That sounds good! What do you want to do?
Bob      : I don't Know. What do you want to do?

Albert   : I don't know Either. why don't you come to my house and we'll think of something.
Bob      : Ok, I'll be there in about an hour.

Albert   : Ok, see you later.
Bob      : See you Al.

Please try to fill the audio gaps in the later part of the conversation, it is left blank for you to practice.

Happy speaking.

1 comment: