Ask me!

Search products

Thursday 14 May 2015

Career Objectives

You can find few samples of "Career Objectives" for the HR position, you can use the below samples and create one that matches your profile.

Sample:1
Human Resources Management Professional seeking opportunities where experience in staffing, internal program development and management,employee relations, and project management will enhance a company’s overall strategic plan and direction.

Sample:2
To obtain a position as an Executive/Manager of Human Resources that will utilize my experience, knowledge and skills to fulfill the needs, goals, vision and mission of the company.

Sample:3
A Post Graduate in MBA (Human Resource-HR & Industrial Management) with 8 years of experience of HR specially in Recruitments, Training, staffing and Headhunting. Seeking a challenging job to deliver best of my skills and make best use of my efforts in gaining experience.

Sample:4
Looking for a stable position in a company as an HR recruiter where I could utilize my target oriented and time management skills for the profitability of the organization.

Sample:5
Human Resources Management Professional seeking opportunities wherein my experience will enhance a company’s overall strategic plan and direction.

Sample:6
My objective is Aiming for a challenging Human Resource Assignment with a leading organization to focus on my abilities so as to work towards achievement of the company’s goal and also to strengthen my skill and learning.

Sample:7
A motivated, results-focused Human Resources professional, seeking an opportunity to utilize expertise, skills, and education to contribute to employer objectives, profitability, and success for a company offering potential for challenge and growth.

Sample:8
-To join a Growth Oriented Organization, where I can contribute my knowledge and skills for mutual benefit and growth with the Opportunities provided.
-I am looking for a position of responsibility in the manufacturing premises, utilizing training and HR profile.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment